Saturday, June 21, 2008

TAG!


Ayak!!!tag lagi…huhuhuhu..nway..thx tu zai coz u did remember me (ke saje nak mengena suh jwp pjg2.. :D) nway thx again…I hope this answer would make u satisfied!!! hahaha

RULES:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

LET'S START!
Name: Wan Sajidah Binti Ahmad Saburi
Sisters: the 2 bestest sister in da’world WAN SAKINAH n WAN SYAFAZILAH
Brothers: 1 and only WAN MUHAMMAD FAHMI
Shoe size: 9/10 (org ckp my foot size like a giant!! :(( )
Height: 164cm (but sometimes kan be more!!!hahahaha)
Where do you live: Ipoh-kl
Favourite drinks: 100plus (for my energy yg selalu ilang….)
Favourite breakfast: myNesvita Oat
Have you ever been on a plane: x pernah…ada tiket free????
Swam in the ocean: not really swam lah….just gitu2… :D
Fallen asleep in school: Hahaha....ada2…
Broken someone's heart: I don’t think I’ve done to somebody….kalu ada…sorry..
Fell off your chair: tidak!!!!jgn sekali terjadi
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: masa first time bercinta dgn myMrGugglyBear….:P
Saved e-mails: ada…
What is your room like: simple n comfortable....
What's right beside you: SOFA
What is the last thing you ate: Nasi Goreng!!(adoi!mcmana nak diet nie!!).
Ever had Chicken pox: dah..masa kecik2 dolu…n still have some scratch!!!
Sore throat: pernah…..
Stitches: hurm...

Do you believe in love at first sight: yes...it happened to me...
Like picnics: Of coz..!!!!
Who was the last person you danced with: DANCING???noooooo
Last made you smile: x ingat…but everytime bkk blog kwn2..tgk diaorg happy pun can make me smile… :)
You last yelled: x ingat….(sgt sabar kan??? :D )


TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like: dad+mom+sis+brother+myMrGugglyBear+fwens
Kissed anyone: xde kot.. :D
Get sick: hampir2…berjangkit selesema…
Talked to an ex: dah lama dah x sembang…sbb dia dah kawin… :(( hahahhaa
Miss someone: my fwens!!!! (starting from kindergarden – uni)
Eat: on diet!!!hahahahaahah…(kunun2)
Best feeling in the world: what I feel right now!!! :D
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: xde kot…kot jelah… :))
What's under your bed: xde..sbb katil cover sume…xde lobang… :D
Who do you really hate : xde…sbb nanti kalu kita benci org..org benci kita blk.. :)..
What time is it now: 12.32 AM

RANDOM...
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: nobody
Q: Do you have any siblings: 4 included me...
Q: Do you want children: of coz lor….sape xmo…nanti leh kasik kawan ngan anak shu n fatin :))..(buat masa nie..2 org 2jelah yg dah ada anak :)) )
Q: Do you smile often: always… :) love smile…make me feel soooooo freshNyoung!
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Yup... mak ckp tulisan I makin cantik :))
Q: Are your toenails painted: nope
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: semua katil yg ada dlm umah nie.. :))
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: red
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Watching Ezora+sindarela online.....(lps gian sbb termiss 1 week!!!)
Q: I can't wait till: hurmmmmmm???????
Q: When did you cry last: x ingat!
Q: Are you a friendly person: depends…
Q: Do you have any pets: No…
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: KELEJE lor…..
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I think soooo
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: x pernah
Q: Are you too forgiving?: M.U.N.G.K.I.N
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: of course!!!
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: can’t remember…coz last nangis pun xingat bila.. :D
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?: x terkira…
Q: Do you eat healthy?: sumtimes…
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: no…tp gambo kawin dia adalah…sbb I’ve attended it!! :))
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: adus…bab nangis2 nie dah x ingatlah…
Q: How often do you go to church?: I’m muslim ok…so…for what point I need to go church??? ISLAM is my religious n I’ll never-ever change it!!!!
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: myMrGugglyBear..sbb bleh belasah dia!!hahahaha
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: x pastilah….
Q: Are you confident?: sometime n depends on situation…

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- Sekolah kat sekolah menengah yg best!!! PMR ‘98
2- Bergembira..mcm xde apa2 yg berlaku kat dunia nie.. :D
3- bercinta with my EX!!!hahahahaha
4- x ingat dah….apa lg ek????

5 things on my to-do list today
1- emails checking (gmail,yahoo)
2- cr lobang keje….
3- tolong mak wat some typing job
4- chatting…
5- wat website yg tertanggung selama seminggu…(cpt2 siap..org dah nak upload!!!)

5 snacks I enjoy
1
- MC D French fries!!!!
2- yg tu je kot…sbb nak kurangkan mkn snacks!(no snacks please.. )

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- g Mecca wif my family…(kalu boleh nk bwk sume kaum kerabat yg ada)
2- bg kesenangan kt sume kaum kerabat…(sbb tau.. pd masa 2 mesti ramai yg ngaku sedara.. :D)
3- jln2 keliling dunia… :D
4- wat kawin besar2an…(just once rite???)
5- Melabur..supaya x abis.. :))

5 of my bad habits
1- suke berjaga smpi subuh…(sggh x elok unt kesihatan.. :( )
2- wat keje last minit…(any idea how to change?? )
3- suke kumpul bear2.. :D (bad ke 2???) :P
4- xde dah kot…. :D

5 places I have lived in
1- Dari lahir sampai umur 22 dok Perak….(sekolah rendah kat ipoh, Sekolah menengah kat kuala kangsar,sijil+diploma kat politeknik ungku omar)
2- umur 23-24 ½ dok johor amik BACH.DEG kat UTHM a.k.a KUiTTHO
3- umur 25 KL
4- nanti update dok mana past kawin… ;)

5 jobs I've had
1- tgh training skrg nie….
2- find out my JAVA text book!!!(mana ilang!!sgt sayang that book!!)
3- develop webpage!!
4- tgk TB5- donlot movie!!! :D

5 people I wanna tagged
1- Fatin Mazura Marzuki
2- Kaizar
3- Azlan Helmy..(sbb zai dah srh shu wat tag dia.. :D)
4- AlHafiz
5- Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is in the air Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template